• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Subpar Smash Brothers. Kerfuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtoTwi

Smash Ace
NNID
Proto-Twi
Every Smash announcement is always followed by hysterics, over analytical posts, Ridley arguments, but most of all HYPE!!!!!
so I thought it would be fun if we took the smash 4 roster and replaced each character with obscure, weird, hated, or just plain bad characters from their respective franchises (or at least close enough),

Our goal should be to make the absolute worst smash roster possible.
we don't need to think of whole move sets or anything. Just state what gimmick the character possesses.or what makes them a funny choice.

I'll start by replacing :4mario: with a random King from super Mario 3

They wouldn't be a very mobile fighter as they are lazy royalty, but they can change in to a random animal flop around!

Also i'm gonna nominate :4megaman:'s replacement, its a bit of a stretch but Flame Hyenard for Mega Man X7.

For those who know this this character is, you know exactly why hes bad.
But for those who dont,
he will only have 2 voice lines used for everything he does, that will be "BURN TO THE GROUND" and "BURN!!!".

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This thread serves no purpose in the Smash Speculation Forums. This is for actually speculating on Smash Bros. itself, not making your own game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom