• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sub space movie update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
:confused:Did any one notice any new stages or items in the movie update tonight, i saw some place that looked like it might be meta knights stage but on the ground and bowser was holding some gun that looke killer.

oh and it looked like you could see inside the ship if thats what it was.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
bowser was holdin the trophy gun i was tryin to focus on the background but i couldnt lol i was lookin for characters:chuckle:

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Something weird I noticed:

Link seems to be paired up with Samus, but we all know that he has been seen with Yoshi...

Also: Meta-Knight & the Ice Climbers!

And the ultimate de-confirmation: Lucas has Ness' baseball bat!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Something weird I noticed:

Link seems to be paired up with Samus, but we all know that he has been seen with Yoshi...

Also: Meta-Knight & the Ice Climbers!

And the ultimate de-confirmation: Lucas has Ness' baseball bat!!!
Actually, just to make it clear...

It's the same attack and same animation, but it's actually a stick.

That DOES make Ness' chances look bad, and people can't argue it's the homerun bat...

Because it IS the exact same attack

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman
:confused:Did any one notice any new stages or items in the movie update tonight, i saw some place that looked like it might be meta knights stage but on the ground and bowser was holding some gun that looke killer.

oh and it looked like you could see inside the ship if thats what it was.
Bowser was shooting the same gun that wario shot in one of the earlier movies. He was trying to turn fox and/or diddy into trophies or stone or whatever. Movie was cool.

::Edit::
It seems I am late on this info... nevermind.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
it's not all the same footage from E for All.

1. Bowser is seen with subspace gun
2. We see a new landscape( green ruins)
3. Meta knight teams with ice climbers in a ice cave
4. We see primids getting thrased
5. Desert waste land
6. Shining Door( like the doors from kirby games)
7. Lucas with bat hitting balloon-like monsters
8. Yoshi and link fight in a cave level

just to name some.

orintemple

Smash Lord
it's not all the same footage from E for All.

1. Bowser is seen with subspace gun
2. We see a new landscape( green ruins)
3. Meta knight teams with ice climbers in a ice cave
4. We see primids getting thrased
5. Desert waste land
6. Shining Door( like the doors from kirby games)
7. Lucas with bat hitting balloon-like monsters
8. Yoshi and link fight in a cave level

just to name some.
Yea that's about it. All in all not as bad an update as I had originally thought. Ness' ultimate deconfirmation was probably the biggest thing here. This video basically said "Ness is NOT IN BRAWL!"

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
bowser was holdin the trophy gun i was tryin to focus on the background but i couldnt lol i was lookin for characters:chuckle:
Yea thats the trophy gun huh. I was looking for characters that whole time too but unsurprisingly didnt see didly squat of a character

And it seems that we got a pretty good idea on how the story ends at least.

Tobi-

Smash Ace
8 new things for a SSE video is actually alot, and it was quite interesting to me. It gives ideas on whats the story up to.

and even though I don't support Ness or whatever, Lucas using a bat doesn't deconfirm him to me. Considering ALL the orginal n64 unlockables aren't in, it would make no sense for them to randomly have Ness in.

yea so what, mario uses fire balls. I guess that deconfirms luigi. I'm not a die-hard ness fan, but im just using suggestion and logic here.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
8 new things for a SSE video is actually alot, and it was quite interesting to me. It gives ideas on whats the story up to.

and even though I don't support Ness or whatever, Lucas using a bat doesn't deconfirm him to me. Considering ALL the orginal n64 unlockables aren't in, it would make no sense for them to randomly have Ness in.

yea so what, mario uses fire balls. I guess that deconfirms luigi. I'm not a die-hard ness fan, but im just using suggestion and logic here.
If Ness is in, he'd going to be a clone....Seeing as Lucas is basically just a strengthened version of Ness...now especially that we know that his specials AND attacks are the same/similar

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Luigi's moves were similar to Mario's. The only difference I saw was his torpedo move. I'm sure they can give him enough variation to make him different.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Luigi's moves were similar to Mario's. The only difference I saw was his torpedo move. I'm show they can give him enough variation to make him different.
Have you used Luigi?

Mario doesn't hit the enemy with his *** or poke them with his fingers or run like and idiot hitting randomly...

Lucas is almost exactly the same as Ness

has about as much differences from Ness as Bowser in Brawl from Bowser in melee

Tobi-

Smash Ace
So if they changed bowser from melee, what makes you think the same can't be done for ness? Who knows, he could get different moves, and what not. I'm not counting him out of the game quite yet.

also, that was luigi's f+a move. We havent seen lucas forward a moves yet. only his specials.

and luigi's specials were the same as mario with variations.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
noticed loads of new things, guess sakurai will make the hype on us bigger making us wonder lol... gameplay looks incredibly great... honestly, if the game turns out to be a bad game (almost not possible), its going to be something really, mainly because everybody is expecting just the best from brawl

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice

For sure just like the possibility that de de de and kirby might have similir sucking abilities doesnt mean anything. not a fact

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So if they changed bowser from melee, what makes you think the same can't be done for ness? Who knows, he could get different moves, and what not. I'm not counting him out of the game quite yet.
Thats a joke. Lucas would be the different one in Brawl...not Ness...

Lucas has the same attacks and specials...only with nerfs and some strengthened.

Ness is not getting different attacks.

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
mabey but they can change a character however they want its a new game but so far most characters seem to have their original movesets with upgrades and nerfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom