• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid Things said in School

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
This one happened today in geometry class. Two guys were banging their cellphone antennas together and I asked one of them.. "are you having phone sex".. more of a pun but w/e.

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
I remember once the teacher said "okay class today we are going to talk about the revolutionary war" and a random kid said "my dad said we lost that war".

Akiak

Smash Ace
One day the teacher was looking for some books with homework to assign us. Suddenly she walks in and sees everybody bored to death and then she says "You should be happy! I am looking for some homework to give you!" And the whole class starts laughing in her face.

Then one other time, the same teacher asks me if this word (cant remember which) is a pronoun or an adgective. I say its an adgective and she starts to think. Then she asks my friend and he says its an adgective too and she says to me "See? Its an adgective not a pronoun. How could you say its a pronoun!"

Our music teacher is gay and a bit crazy. So he keeps saying stupid things like:

"Your soul is possessed by the devil!"
"I see a dead little girl out the window hung up on a tree branch! She didn't do her homework..."
"You play piano so well. You are born to be a painter"

AlgusUnderdunk

Smash Ace
From Professors:

"Number your paper A through C."

"You all sit around too much and become couch pumpkins."
"Don't you mean couch potatoes?"
"No, should be pumpkins, you get fat!"

*Upon blinding us all by lifting the shades and letting the sun hit everyone square in the face*
"Ah, you'll all be superman now."

"How come you don't get smarter? I teach and I teach and you're still stupid."

"RUN KIDS RUN."
*said by a professor after he set off a minor explosive under the car of another professor.*

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
On the first day of school, this chick in my 6th hour geology asked me if I noticed if she got a haircut. (That was the first day I'd seen her)

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
This was a Q asked by our teacher she had asked one of her other classes who fought in the spanish american war and no one could answer the Q lol

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
My mom: "don't touch the computer it's virus'd"

Kid reading comic book: "noooooo, spider maaaan!"

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I heard this one kid..

"Hey do you speak asian?"
This was by far the best.

This was my friend to an asian kid.
Friend: Are you chinese or japanese
Other kid: I'm Laos!!!
Friend: So is that chinese?

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I got a good one:
My friend was a really gullible 8th grader, and during enlish, someone told him that "marijuana" meant a person's a**, so in english, hes like "hey, teacher, I'm sitting on my marijuana"
Also, the same kid asked wat a prostitue was in english... lol, and surprisingly the teacher told him.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Kid brings basketball into Geo class. Old teacher person becomes pissed and stalks him around the room

Me: "Insert Teacher name here"'s gonna kill you. I continue chanting this until the teacher gives me the death look.

Ummm...

Okay here's what happened in Children's Theater Class
1. Last 5 minutes, the preppy girl and the theater geek start brawling. The teacher walks over and the preppy (who by the way is smoking hot) says, "Love taps, love taps."

One girl walks into my class and I yell, "ALL ABOARD THE ** TRAIN!"

Top Bottom