• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuck in the "Great Maze" 72%

tbluhp

Smash Rookie
I am at the part where I just finished beating Browser and there are no other bosses to beat (The last glowing browser image on the map has vanished) How in the world do you find the true exit for the level been playing same level 3+ hours.

Whatnow88

Smash Rookie
Central California BFC 0516-6973-7296 Up for anyth
The room in the middle that had the trophies of the bosses you had left to defeat has the door to continue. It has what looks like a giant flower in the middle of the background go to the middle of that and press up like your entering a door. (The room is small and has an entrance from the ice climbers mountain area and the Donkey Kong jungle area.)

tbluhp

Smash Rookie
N/M I found it. It's the place that looks cool looking and know I got Sonic :).

tbluhp

Smash Rookie
Ok so I beat that level and boss and I am on easy mode and after that the credits appeared and then "The End" and now took me back to save screen and says 73% now why did the credits appear if I am not 100% done?

Scion

Smash Cadet
Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your game, that's what's supposed to happen.

You've beaten the SSE, but you havn't completed 100% of the content. I'm sure you've played a game like this before. Most games you can beat without actually clearing everything 100%. It's just there to drive the perfectionists crazy. (Like one of the Gran Turismo's where you could only get 99% done. Ahh!)

tbluhp

Smash Rookie
Ok thanks. I didn't know that but know I do. Should I try normal mode or something or all the modes the same. I mean by the levels and such the same not the fighting and such.

Top Bottom