• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Struggling with Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossXBeau

Smash Rookie
Recently, it seems as if I have continued to play worse and worse. There are something that I feel like some of you guys could help me with. For instance, recently, an issue I've been having is my approach game with Lucas. Played a couple of matches, and what I saw was I would approach my opponent with Lucas and go into a forward A, my opponent would L-cancel downwards, and while I was still lagging from my move, he would strike. It seemed as if this was going on throughout the entire match and was very frustrating, as I would try to land several moves with failure. Is there something I could do to help my approach game with Lucas? How could I play spaced out better? Any tips?

Thanks!

CrossXBeau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom