• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS StreetSmash is so dumb...

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
How do I complete "get a total of 5 hits in StreetSmash." & "Get 10 KO's but knocking Foes into other foes in Streetsmash." I accomplished both of these in practice mode but I didn't get the reward for completing the challenge.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I just use the Hammers on those challenges, since I don't feel like going around town while keeping my 3DS in my pocket hoping that there's someone nearby playing the game.

I guess someone could just pop up if I tried it in my house, though.....

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
I just use the Hammers on those challenges, since I don't feel like going around town while keeping my 3DS in my pocket hoping that there's someone nearby playing the game.

I guess someone could just pop up if I tried it in my house, though.....
I kinda rushed and used my hammers like a idiot on some stupid challenge. :(

Yeah, it was a bad call to have FarmVille-esque challenges that make you co-dependent on other players. Save the hammers for those for sure if it's as inconvenient to find other players for you as it is for me.

It would be nice if Smash had a feature like Pokémon X and Y had. They had a Passerby list that would occasionally load up dozens of random players from the world and you could interact with them exactly as you could with irl streetpass players.

Last edited:
Top Bottom