• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Streets Of Rage??

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
If you noticed the music page on the new Brawl website it stated that

Yuzo Koshiro (ANCIENT) that worked on ActRaiser / Street of Rage

Does the mean a character from Streets of Rage??

Tell me what you think!!

ChozoBoy

Smash Apprentice
I was musing about this too.I grew up on SoR, and it was, to my recollection, the first game I've ever beaten.

Axel for Brawl! I wanna call the cops on some Snake! Lol, I haven't played the sequels, but I have no idea how these guys could work as playable chars.

IT'S ONLY A MUSIC COMPOSITION GOD DAMMIT!!!

What are you making these hap hazzard assumptions?

The Music composers were only hired for their talent,not because they are doing compositions for past games.Composers are Composers because they can Compose a variety of Music.

So I guess that means we will see Dante from Devil May Cry in Brawl as well right?Wrong.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Grandia???????

Oh yeah. No.

If you care to know, Grandia is a somewhat successful series almost exclusively NOT for Nintendo consoles, with the exception of a cheap little GBC game nobody liked.

MarsBitrona

Smash Apprentice
Look in just about any other topic on the subject of the musician list to see my views on that.

For now, I just need to mention a burly, mustachioed Mayor named Haggar. There very simply is no other Streets of Rage character.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
according to this...

An Ape from Ape Escape's in brawl
A Pinball's in brawl
A guy who's game has come out yet and it's Xbox 360 exclusive's in brawl
A "-" 's in brawl

Top Bottom