• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Streetpass Mii Plaza: has this happened to anyone else?

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
The Streetpass Mii Plaza is used to play games with the Miis of people whose 3DS's come in a close enough range while their wireless is on and their 3DS is closed.

Normally, this has worked fine for me, Streetpassing my sibling pretty often and my friends whenever we have our 3DS's together. But I just checked my Plaza today...and suddenly I have 709 Miis in my Plaza! I had about 10 last time I checked! What's more, I can't play games with them like I can with people I actually Streetpassed. I checked, and some of these Miis are from people in my friends list that I've never Streetpassed because they live in another continent.

The most interesting part of this, however, is that I checked some of these 700 Miis I have gained today, and the oldest ones of them come from 9 days ago - when I got and started playing Smash 4. I checked further, and it appears a lot of them are from Japan (a lot of people I've played online in Smash are from Japan). This has lead me to believe that perhaps every person you have played Smash 4 with online appears in your Streetpass Plaza by some glitch.

The exact same thing happened to my sibling, but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else?

Twewy

Smash Lord
No, that's how SpotPass works. It records people you have played online with as well, but does not do the usual StreetPass business (Last game played, puzzle pieces), etc.

The same thing used to happen to me when I played Kid Icarus Uprising and Resident Evil Revelations. Don't worry about it, just enjoy your expanding Plaza.

Last edited:

GreenFlame

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0275-7873-0005
No, that's how SpotPass works. It records people you have played online with as well, but does not do the usual StreetPass business (Last game played, puzzle pieces), etc.

The same thing used to happen to me when I played Kid Icarus Uprising and Resident Evil Revelations. Don't worry about it, just enjoy your expanding Plaza.
Really? Since when does Spotpass record peope you've played with online? It's never happened to me before with Pokémon X and stuff. Now that I think about it though, that does make more sense. Thanks!

kyokencl

Smash Rookie
NNID
kyokencl
3DS FC
3969-3699-8305
this thing happen with some games

the only game i have that i know it happens is Mario Kart 7

now that you say this i could add Smash Bros. 3DS on that list

thats all

Top Bottom