• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

street fighter movie : chun li

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
discuss

v

v

The only one i can see that potentially works is m.bison. however they didn't even give him the correct outfit.

Vijin

Smash Ace
I've heard nothing but bad news about this movie. I think I'd rather just watch Street Fighter: The movie with JCVD.

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol I saw a review page of it on Rotten Tomatoes recently and it had around 20 reviews with a 0% rating.

Laijin

Smash Hero
The main actress totally takes the cake for the movie. Shes ****ing hot bro.
I saw an interview with TABOO about him playing Vega and he was talking all sorts of nonsense. He was like "You don't know if Vega is a bad guy, a good guy, an alien from out of space, a dude with super powers, etc etc. You don't know what Vega is, but he is always hiding behind that mask".
In case you guys don't know, TABOO is from Black Eyed Peas and thats what he actually calls himself. His real name is no where to be found in the movie and in the credits it just says TABOO.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
The main actress totally takes the cake for the movie. Shes ****ing hot bro.
I saw an interview with TABOO about him playing Vega and he was talking all sorts of nonsense. He was like "You don't know if Vega is a bad guy, a good guy, an alien from out of space, a dude with super powers, etc etc. You don't know what Vega is, but he is always hiding behind that mask".
In case you guys don't know, TABOO is from Black Eyed Peas and thats what he actually calls himself. His real name is no where to be found in the movie and in the credits it just says TABOO.
i'm pretty certain everyone who knows a thing about sfiv knows a thing about vega.. >_>

AND what's behind the mask even.

and dude, seriously, doesn't matter how attractive the actor is. her legs just. aren't. big enough.

Laijin

Smash Hero
i'm pretty certain everyone who knows a thing about sfiv knows a thing about vega.. >_>

AND what's behind the mask even.

and dude, seriously, doesn't matter how attractive the actor is. her legs just. aren't. big enough.
Come on. Like you can really think of a good actress with huge thighs like chun li's?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
kristen kreuk = not awesome enough legs to be chun-li.

she's pretty, but not a good chun-li, imo.
also, who cares if the movie is bad? honestly, did ANYONE expect it to be good? i was gonna go see it for comedic value.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Come on. Like you can really think of a good actress with huge thighs like chun li's?
they should go find someone, don't even have to be a good actress, just have the legs =.= .

I would watch it for comedic value. but then.. no.

tubes

Smash Ace
If you changed the names of the characters and the title this movie would have absolutely nothing that could associate it with street fighter.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Street Fighter Movie:

8 out of 5 stars, movie of the year, nominated for 12 academy awards.

Between the Cancer Punch, Bison's horse stance punch, Balrog's child like glee with a rocket launch, and chun li getting rocked in the face by a bamboo stick, this movie rocked socks at every turn.

nice1

Smash Lord
that movie sucked balls but that **** was funny like marty said. ME and my boys went to see y reviews said it was funny but for the wrong reasons. we saw y but if u want a good laugh u need to go see it

Top Bottom