• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Streaming Smash Tour and 8-man tonight!

Pastor of Pwn

Smash Rookie
tl:dr - Local get together streaming 8-man and Smash Tour at 5pm(ish) Pacific time.

So I've never streamed before but I got a capture card just for this game. I'm having a get together with some local friends to play 8-man and Smash Tour and figured I'd offer a stream if someone doesn't have the game yet and wants to see those modes in action. We are by no means professionals but we're going to have fun and would love to interact with anyone wanting to hang out with us. I'd like to do more streams in the future and would appreciate even just a couple people watching and giving feedback about the stream so I can improve. We'd happily take requests and can explain how the different modes work. Smash Tour is surprisingly complex! Anyways, hope you can make it. Love you guys, you're an awesome community and I hope to talk to some of you today!

5pm(ish) Pacific @
Twitch website, username pastorofpwn
(Type typical twitch URL and / my username... Can't post links yet on this account apparently!)

Top Bottom