• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strategic Taunting

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's just crouching a bunch. Because they took out taunting you come across it a lot more often.

CleverMiss

Smash Rookie
This. My Villager can be quite infuriating as it is, and I usually lean more towards being an aggressive, "advancing wall of doom" lol. Let's be real, I'd be pissed too if a few small pebbles from a kid's slingshot completely stuffed out my run/jump-in's to murder said child. In any case, on the rare occasion I do play super defensively, the salt definitely intensifies to the ninth degree. I don't even need to taunt and I probably wouldn't want to either. While I care about winning, I care more about my opponent and I having a good time, but it can be difficult when your opponent starts getting tilted and frustrated with everything you do.
Yeah, sometimes you don’t even need to taunt to irritate your opponent and can be annoying in your playstyle instead. I know that :ultzelda:‘s Phantom and neutral B alone can drive people crazy, it’s funny to watch when I spam them xD

Top Bottom