• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strange but nice add to the roster

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
I have to say it, i thought olimar would have been an assist trophy but to see him added to the roster surprised me.

But then i get to thinking, this ssb will be the most interesting yet, it seems to me that
Sakurai is really thinking "how can i take this game to the next level" bringing in live strategy, difficult situations and real meaning into the ssbb games. If it were any other designers they would just add a bunch of generic char. but I believe each char. added this time will bring in
more fun, years of re playability, and really give us a great time.

and with this new char. i think he does just that. we already know this char. will require allot of strategy to handle but there are allot of people out there who love the concepts and requirements of making a great char. great.

so for all those who are going to main as Pikmin and Olimar More Power to ya. :)

Eagle

Smash Lord
I was so happy when Olimar was confirmed. ^_^

Anyways, this is probably supposed to go into the official Olimar thread.

Top Bottom