• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Straight Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I made this thread akin to the recent Married Gay Smashers thread. The Smash World Forums is a place with a great and diverse community with many different kind of people, so maybe this could help bring together other gay straight people in Smash community. I'm not sure how this'll turn out or what will be discussed. (School life, home life, coming out, relationships, gay rights, etc.) [And hopefully this isn't flame-bait. Please be nice.]

As was said before, it's hard to come out in a environment like this; a bunch of high school to college-aged gamers, but personally I think it would be neat to find and chat with other people who share two similar important qualities; being gay straight and a love for Super Smash Bros. So yeah, I don't know if it'll be popular; if it isn't, it'll just get buried in the doldrums, but I'd thought I give it a try anyways.

King ReMO Professor Pro

In this thread you can talk about your current straight relationship and how they are going etc.

Lucrece

Smash Apprentice
This isn't funny. Straight people aren't discriminated just for their sexual orientation, unlike gays.
He was being SARDONIC. It was more like mocking the Gay Smashers thread than actually proposing that straight smashers needed a thread. It's a joke. Perhaps a distasteful one, but still a joke. Expect a prompt lock.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This isn't funny. Straight people aren't discriminated just for their sexual orientation, unlike gays.
Please do not come in here trying to cause trouble in a thread that im trying to keep in a happy atmosphere:). Straight people are discrimnated because of the sexual preference, just doesn't happen as much as gay people.
Anyway this is to also discuss how your relationship with straight people are going while the other thread is more to unite gay people.

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
**** right this isn't funny, I've been struggling to come to terms with my inherent straightness for years, and when I saw the thread for Gay smashers it really knocked my self esteem you know? Why is there a thread for Gay's but not Straights I wondered? Is there really something so wrong with being straight that we can't even discuss it in public?

I'd like to be the first to come out as straight in this thread, and also to say a heartfelt thankyou to P.Pro for being Bold enough to make this thread and giving me the confidence to accept myself for who I am.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The only thing that this topic could actually be about is relationships and dating and stuff like that... Wasn't there already a topic like that?

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Aren't you the same guy that posted some hateful messages in the Gay Smashers Thread? I remember your name and there being some sort of discussion. Anyway, this is stupid.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Aren't you the same guy that posted some hateful messages in the Gay Smashers Thread? I remember your name and there being some sort of discussion. Anyway, this is stupid.
Aren't you the same guy who posted in that thread who was stirring trouble and swearing at people randomly. I wish not to conversate with you anymore and I shall not reply to you either.

**** right this isn't funny, I've been struggling to come to terms with my inherent straightness for years, and when I saw the thread for Gay smashers it really knocked my self esteem you know? Why is there a thread for Gay's but not Straights I wondered? Is there really something so wrong with being straight that we can't even discuss it in public?

I'd like to be the first to come out as straight in this thread, and also to say a heartfelt thankyou to P.Pro for being Bold enough to make this thread and giving me the confidence to accept myself for who I am.
No problem my friend.
One of my friends who brothers were gay had something in the back of his head telling him to be gay when he was straight and he struggled in life but now he has summoned up the courage to make his own decision to be straight. Sad story it was when you listen to the whole of it :(. All the mixed feelings and different points of views messed up his life but now he is married and lives with his wife and they are happy.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
No problem my friend.
One of my friends who brothers were gay had something in the back of his head telling him to be gay when he was straight and he struggled in life but now he has summoned up the courage to make his own decision to be straight. Sad story it was when you listen to the whole of it :(. All the mixed feelings and different points of views messed up his life but now he is married and lives with his wife and they are happy.

Oh brother, nobody can take this topic seriously.

Why it can't just be locked already? :rolleyes:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oh brother, nobody can take this topic seriously.

Why it can't just be locked already? :rolleyes:
It is a serious thread, just as serious as the other thread but you people are trying to come here and belittle it. I think its just because you only want there to be a gay smasher thread and you think that straight people are not important when it comes to us wanting to get to know each other. Please leave if you have nothing to add to this thread thank you :).

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
A. It's been done before. If you are going to make a bad joke, at least make it better. Now you are just ripping off other people like Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia do.

B. There is a relationship topic. That's pretty much all the straight topic would be about.

C. Take you homophobia some place else.

In the end, don't reply to spam. Just report it or PM me, and move on. It just encourages spammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom