• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STR charity Smash tourney Feat. Wizzrobe, Sheermadness, Lord Narwhal, NTA, Nintendude , and more!

Compatible

Smash Cadet
Can't make the tournament, but I am leaving for Tampa today for a conference. I will be in Florida until Saturday morning, so PM if you would want to play in the evenings and you aren't too far away.

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
Can't make the tournament, but I am leaving for Tampa today for a conference. I will be in Florida until Saturday morning, so PM if you would want to play in the evenings and you aren't too far away.
Smash the Record: https://www.facebook.com/events/1441163106187651/ from october 23-25 In Orlando.

Singles for 64 starts at 4pm on Friday October 23rd and it will be a one day tourney for 64.
will you ever be south of tampa? i am in miami

NTA

Smash Lord
wow, it's like all the good smashers in florida didn't even turn up besides mr marbles and wizzrobe. i think we all got lucky this time, especially with greginator of all people missing out.

Antwon420 Antwon420 did we even play at all in orlando?

sucks that many of the melee guys didnt play. especially westballz. i got a fistbump from him so that makes up for it xD

Last edited:

Antwon420

Smash Apprentice
wow, it's like all the good smashers in florida didn't even turn up besides mr marbles and wizzrobe. i think we all got lucky this time, especially with greginator of all people missing out.

sucks that many of the melee guys didnt play. especially westballz. i got a fistbump from him so that makes up for it xD
I'm not sure I was a Puff. I got 13th and don't remember playing you in bracket.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord

this made me chuckle

Top Bottom