• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stony Brook University Charity Tournament

ArticulacyFTW

Smash Cadet

Sorry this is so last minute, but tonight there is going to be a Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament for charity at Stony Brook University on Long Island. If you're in the area and interested, please come down. There's a mandatory donation of $2 if you preregister by emailing me your info at IrvingBrawlTournament@gmail.com, or $3 at the door. If you want, we're going to have an unofficial side pot of where you can put in $2 or so, and the winnings will be split between the top 3 people that contributed to the pot 70/20/10 . All unity 2.0 rules will be followed, it will be a double elimination bracket. Metaknight is banned.

The event will be held at Irving College in Mendelsohn Quad. If you need directions, email me at IrvingBrawlTournament@gmail.com and I will help you from there, providing you with my phone number if need be.

All proceeds of the mandatory donation go to the 'Tis the Season charity event on Stony Brook campus, which is going towards buying local underprivileged children toys for Christmas. It's for a great cause, so please come down!

Top Bottom