• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stock matches are ****ing horrible for FFAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
Bunch of ppl complain about not wanting to wait until its over well, if it was timed then that wouldnt be a problem now would it? Stock is more about survival than skill and, just encourages a bunch of losers to sit at the edge and watch two other people do all the fighting or one person watching 3 others and **** just gets awkward. The person who does the most running wins; not the most kills, not the most damage but, the biggest ***** on the stage wins. I will never understand how stock is better than time beyond 1v1 because, the person with the most kills and most skills to avoid death is guaranteed to win. So how in the actual **** is stock better than timed in FFAs when you can die and infinitely respawn? When the best player truly does win? When campers and ******* are deemed losers? When tag teaming is alot less frequent? The online is stupid and i doubt nintendo is capable of updates and actual changes like sony and their games. Had this been on ps4 and different devs, alot of **** wouldve been patched LAST YEAR.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
You described FFA as a whole.

It's about getting the last hit among the carnage. Camping for items, if they're on, is also a very effective strategy.

I do agree time is better than timeless stock for this kind of setup, but I wouldn't be so sure about timed stock depending on the rule set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom