• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stock Depletion Syndrome Pt. 1

Samus Syndrome

Smash Apprentice
I know it's not very good but it's my first one. The clips are kind of old and I've gotten quite a bit better. This is only the first one and the ones I will post in the future should be a bit better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHuQkJI4Hs&fmt=6

Please don't flame me I know some of it's kind of lame but I don't think it's bad for a first attempt.

Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy!

Winnar

Smash Lord
Good music choices. Good video, especially for your first one.

I liked it :D The only minor thing I might point out is that the title screen in the video wasn't too great (mostly because of dark blue text on a black background is hard to read), but who watches this stuff for the title screen, anyway? XD

Oh, and awesome as they are, Game and Watch judgement (9) KO's aren't much fun to watch. Still, only a minor thing :D

Looking forward to part 2!

Samus Syndrome

Smash Apprentice
Good music choices. Good video, especially for your first one.

I liked it :D The only minor thing I might point out is that the title screen in the video wasn't too great (mostly because of dark blue text on a black background is hard to read), but who watches this stuff for the title screen, anyway? XD

Oh, and awesome as they are, Game and Watch judgement (9) KO's aren't much fun to watch. Still, only a minor thing :D

Looking forward to part 2!
Thanks! I appreciate the advise.

Just so you guys know, my next one won't have 3-4 month old clips and will (imo) be much better(quality, clips).

Anything else you can suggest will be appreciated!

Top Bottom