• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

still waiting for captain falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_snowman

Smash Rookie
im still waiting to see captain falcon i wonder what his final smash will be? hmm wat will his knee of justice be capable of?? i wonder:)

AIM0001

Smash Lord
im still waiting to see captain falcon

$HIT me2,what's taking them so d@mn long?(haha) As much as I want K. Rool and Ridley to be the next brawlers announced I'm thinking Falcon or Ganondorf will finally be confirmed.:chuckle:

(When? :confused:uhhh hopefully this week or next week.):confused:

da_snowman

Smash Rookie
i agree with you fully those characters will be pretty cool and ganandorf will be awesome to have again :)

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
I think its gonna be a flurry of punches.... like a 14-hit combo to one opponent. Like Link.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
It should be that once he gets the final smash ball and is glowing, he can only activate the final smash if he gets KO'd, he goes flying off screen, and then instead of actually dying, he comes flying back with a hyyuuuuuge "FAAAAALCOOOOON PUUUUUUUNCH!" and everything living on the stage gets destroyed. If nobody wants to activate it and get obliterated, they can't KO him, so then he can just spam the knee and the normal falcon punch all he wants and nobody will stop him, because that will mean certain death! haha

o6ograveo9o

Smash Cadet
Capitan Falcon's final smash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

But yeah, we all know he is in. That would be like real life without Chuck Norris.

And his knee was probably toned down, at least to the point where it is harder to "tip" with it.
i doubt itll be harder to tip since it seems theres an auto sweetspot and larger hitboxes for everybody in the demo. so im guessng itll just be toned down a bit. (but then again it may not be, cf was perfect before)

other than that, WE NEED CAPTAIN FALCONS UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Wrong room, already a thread about CF. Please post in there if you want to talk about him, him not yet appearing does not warrant it's own thread, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom