• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Still viable top tier killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AegonTheConqueror

Smash Rookie
Hello Sheik mains! I was wondering if she is still a good character to use against top tiers like Rosalina and ZSS. I'm thinking of picking her up even with the nerf.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
I don't think so. imo she loses to rosa now and probably even against zss? idk, its hard to picture mus when you literally have no reliable kill setups.

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Sheik is still top tier but against Rosa in particular she may struggle a bit more and also die even earlier from her weight nerf. ZSS was nerfed along with Sheik so it evens out a bit.

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
People act as if the 50-50 ever happened to Rosa. Like it's really hard to grab her. I never go for the 50-50 on her, even prepatch. I consider the mu even still.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
People act as if the 50-50 ever happened to Rosa. Like it's really hard to grab her. I never go for the 50-50 on her, even prepatch. I consider the mu even still.
The 50/50 worked p well with luma gone.

The fair nerf is huge in the mu specifically too, cuz now its significantly less safe on shield.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
I mean who's aiming for shield when luma is right there to hit
Hitting shield is hitting luma assuming they're not separated :o

But fair enough i guess

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
As Absol said, these kinds of questions belong in the Q/A thread/Social thread. Please don't make whole threads for small questions like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom