• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticker Type Characteristics

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Does anyone know for sure any details about stickers and which moves correspond with which sticker? Also, can anyone tell me the advantages to some of the more vague power-ups, like:

Launch Power/Resistance
Throwing (Throwing items, or throws out of grabs? etc.)
Weapon Attack (Sword? Gun? Peach's Frying pan?)
Slash Attack (Is that just swords? What's the difference between that and Weapon attack?"
Energy/Magic/PK/Electric - (Whats the difference and which characters have what?)
Special Direct/Indirect - (What are they and what's the difference?)

Also, If DK's Special Attack (Neutral B) uses his Arm to hit, then does that also take into account [Arm] Attack?

Is C. Falcon's Knee a [Leg] Attack or [Electric] Attack?

Thanks if anyone knows the answers, I just thought the descriptions were somewhat vague.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yes G-Reg Falcons knee is electric and a leg. Seriously

Also Weapons appear to be pick-up weapons whereas Slash is for swordsman.

DKs neutral B counts as an Arm.

Launch Power/resistance is knockback power or resistance respectively...I.E I gave pit a Launch resistance so he wouldnt Die against the last boss as easily

PK-is specific to Lucas & Ness

Energy-Such as the Aura sphere and the charge shot

Play around with it and you will know the difference....Ur G-Reg!

-Ciao

Top Bottom