• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticker Picture Possibly Black Ridley Not Lucario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RushJet

Smash Rookie
I mean I know it's a long shot but it could possibly be a black Ridley. It's possible that it shows on that screen the different colors you may have selected at the time of picking your character. Just a suggestion.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
What would Ridley be doing with the other pokemon reps, when this is categorized by Franchises?

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
this is pathetic lol its not black ridley. get over it. he is at best a boss or a AT. Sure id like to have him as a playable char but he would be better as a boss or at.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
this is pathetic lol its not black ridley. get over it. he is at best a boss or a AT. Sure id like to have him as a playable char but he would be better as a boss or at.
Don't take this any farther than it is. Ridley isn't a boss, AT, PC or even a stciker as far as we know...but hopefully PC :p

RushJet

Smash Rookie
Only reason I thought this was cause I wasn't aware that it was grouped by franchise. Sorry about the confusion.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Your eyes are not playing tricks. That was Lucario's face that you saw when viewing the Groudon sticker. I'm quite happy about that too since I did want it playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom