• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticker Configuration

Lookitzspideypig

Smash Rookie
Well, I've been wondering and couldn't find anything on the forums about how the stickers work. So, Falco/Fox's Laser (B) would be classified as what? Energy, arm, and weapon?

Help please. :ohwell:

EDIT: Anyone know if I could get a Gamagya (spelling, tower like thing with 4 yellow bases that shoots lasers) if I throw a Trophy Stand at the base or do I have to do it to the head?

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Im relatively positive that it qualifies as energy. This conclusion is mostly based on the existence of character specific stickers for Fox, Falco, and Wolf, and the fact that the only "energy" attacks they would have involve either their blaster or reflector, and its likely that both may qualify as energy. Also notice that samus fire energy blasts which definitely qualify as energy.

Im not certain at all about it being qualified as an arm attack, and I would think that to be wrong, since I do not think that even characters who use swords for attacks qualify as using an arm attack when they use their weapon.

I think that it also qualifies as a weapon attack, though I might be wrong. I forget what led me to that conclusion, but it most likely came from using the character specific stickers and similarities between characters to come to that conclusion.

Im also definitely certain that it qualifies as an indirect special attack. Since I dont think that a better example for an indirect special attack even exists.

For the Gymagia, you MUST attack the head and I *think* that you have to have defeated all of the bases as well, though I could be wrong there (either way its hell trying to make sure it hits JUST the head when it still has bases).

Top Bottom