• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steve's Apartment Tourney 2! 10/10/09

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Results

Singles
1.4%
2.Minnty
3.Nakamaru
4.The Lake
5.Dobs
5.Vudujin
7.dlaw
7.Skyson
9.****
9.Impp
11.D.j
11.TAki

Doubles was a round Robin with placing
1. Bit Chat "4% and Minnty"
2. Swan Lake "NAkamaru and The Lake"
3. WakiTaki " Taki And Vudujin"
4. Eggs and Toast "Soap and Dobs"
5.Trip Fissure "Ian and Skyson"
6. Impp and ****

Low teirs

1. The lake
2. 4%
3. ****
4. Impp
5. Vudujin
5. sionnach
7. Skyson
7. Soap
9. Nakamaru

Crews

1. PA "Vudujin+The Lake+Taki+NAkamaru+John
2. The **** on the lake "****+Soap+Impp+Dobs
3. Canal Fulton "Minnty+4%+Skyson+Ian+Sionnach

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
SHoutouts

Impp- We should not team anymore lol.
4%- Your Pikachu ***** my zelda hard in Low tiers i hope X makes it back into melee
Minnty- We had some intense matches Jungle Japes is so much fun im surprised people dont ban it against me anymore i mean i 3 stocked Swift bass their lol.
Dobs- Good **** on beating me But im happy to say i four Stocked you in tournament :) Jungle japes :)
Vudujin- Your The real deal I fear you more then death itself.
The lake- I underestimated you. You have my crown of Best Zelda in the world :) My Favorite Black white HIspanice WOman Smasher of all time :)
Nakamaru- Your better then me But i won the set so im happy. I got a weird style it takes some getting used to but way to rep PA good **** on 3rd place
Taki- You are a funny guy. Your tech skill is impressive and so is your skill to sleep on my couch while everyone is smashing around you. I thought you where gonna be in the finals.
SKyson-Our MM was fun your getting better sorry i played gay but i refuse to lose with sheik in a mm lol. Practice your skills have more Panera Nights and you will catch up bro
Soap- Fun time picking up My drunk Gf. And my ganon is mad gay :) Glad to see you man seems like all of are playing this summer worked out.

Everyone else Im glad you Came it was fun gg to all

Top Bottom