• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stereotypes

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I know there have been stereotype threads before, but none were really trying to say something in one direction. I decided to create one that shows how the stereotype shadows playstyle/sometimes skill.

:mario2: Probably a six year old that got into his brother's games, but if they're good, you damn well better know how to handle him.

:luigi2: Pretty laid back, has a playstyle that mirrors that.

:peach: Any form of gay, ( occasionally a few straights ) *****y and is going to go after someone for nothing. Very aggresive playstyle.

:bowser2: Someone who just likes the character and doesn't play for victory.

:dk2: Haven't met many, but the few I see are generally skilled. Has a level head.

:diddy: A *** who loves Diddy's brokenness. Will troll you with nanas forever.

:yoshi2: Someone who thinks aerial mobility is everything and doesn't like to face the facts about their character.

:wario: :troll:

:link2: ALWAYS a LOZ fan. Again, doesn't like to face the tiers.

:zelda: See Peach.

:sheik: Has some kind of mental illness and a bad temper.

:ganondorf: Either a ******** noob or overconfident player. Fears man nor hell nor Meta Prick.

:toonlink: Projectile-Projectile-Bair-Bair. Generally pretty lax.

:samus2: Kind of a strange person. Zairs perpetually.

:zerosuitsamus: In it for the t*ts.

:pit: Keeps their cool well. Loves give you hell with arrows.

:popo: Watch out.

:rob: Mostly Otakus with pretty good skills.

:kirby2: Hiiiiiiii!

:metaknight: White geek. Plays aggro and most could give a **** about the series since MK is just a tool.

:dedede: Fat guy. Fails chaingrabs.

:olimar: See ICs. A serious player who can wreck ****.

:fox: Doesn't take loss well.

:falco: Black guy; knows his character is a tool.

:wolf: CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT STARFOX!

:falcon: A fanboy who will never admit how crappy Falcon is. King of combos.

:pikachu2: Pokefan, thinks highly of themself and their main.

:pt: Pokefan playing for the lulz.

:lucario: Pokefan or very serious player.

:jigglypuff::troll:

:marth: - insert Altean prattle here -. Temperamental player.

:ike: Prepare yourself for my badass fsmash
that never lands
. Fearless playstyle.

:lucas: Calm player, Earthbound fanboy.

:ness2: See Lucas

:gw::troll:

:snake: Knows their character is more badass than Falcon. Has DI perfection.

:sonic: Impatient player; will make stupid/risky decisions.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
People who play ZSS love anime/boobs/both

also this thread been made too many times
^this and I think a lot of these are based on your opinion. I lol at the mk stereotype since it makes me think you're trying to reference M2k.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Most MK player I've met is a geek. And a ***. Also to note, I said most. Some are Kirby fans that sincerely like the character.

And a lot of this was in Wifi terms.

Again the Snake one isn't opinion. It's the truth.

R h y m e

Smash Apprentice
This is the most accurate thread I have ever read.
Thank you, good sir.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
:kirby2: Likes to annoy other Kirby players.

But really, speaking in stereotypical terms here, I can almost never seem to get another kirby player that's in the room off of my back, despite me trying to do whatever and just ignoring him/her. They always want to sync taunts or something, for the whole cutesy factor of it, and just almost seem "fascinated" by the fact that there are other people out there who actually play their character, for whatever reason. I dunno anyway, but yeah, I pretty much dislike most other kirby mains when it comes to Basic Brawl. Lol.

Oh, and spot on descriptions for the Peach and Zelda users (no offense to any of them here, now, though). =P

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I'm straight so no worries here. Though I still find Zelda players to be a lot more b----y than the Peach players. I have a hard time getting along with random Peach players I run into in BB because of the same reasons CaptainKirby mentioned or I just suddenly become the bane of their existence and they ignore everyone else and focus more on me.

:phone:

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
Whenever I spawn into a room with someone using the same character as me I just go right in and attack them. Like today I ran into a white Marth who was pretty fun to play against. I went black Marth to emphasize that we were sparring partners, and it was fun although he refused to SD for me after a lucky tipper when I had the percent lead near the end of one match :/

I find that going right in and attacking your ditto usually starts a 1vs1, but only if the player is actually skilled. I'm always more careful of attacking other Kirbys, because other Kirbys suck. Red Kirbies are the best. Pink/Yellow Kirbies are especially terrible. Blue/Whites are a little better, and greens are just weird.

I have to say that girl characters in general are usually b*****s, and not very skilled. Skilled players are more respectful to you if you prove you are skilled. I know I lost major respect for and MK when we didn't seem to understand the omni-gay no matter how hard I tried to explain it. Some noobs are so bad that you have to be nice to them in pity, but only if they avoid everyone.

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I spawn into a room with someone using the same character as me I just go right in and attack them. Like today I ran into a white Marth who was pretty fun to play against. I went black Marth to emphasize that we were sparring partners, and it was fun although he refused to SD for me after a lucky tipper when I had the percent lead near the end of one match :/

I find that going right in and attacking your ditto usually starts a 1vs1, but only if the player is actually skilled. I'm always more careful of attacking other Kirbys, because other Kirbys suck. Red Kirbies are the best. Pink/Yellow Kirbies are especially terrible. Blue/Whites are a little better, and greens are just weird.

I have to say that girl characters in general are usually b*****s, and not very skilled. Skilled players are more respectful to you if you prove you are skilled. I know I lost major respect for and MK when we didn't seem to understand the omni-gay no matter how hard I tried to explain it. Some noobs are so bad that you have to be nice to them in pity, but only if they avoid everyone.
This mk wasn't me...plz tell me no.... was it green?

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
I believe it was a dark MK. Just remember, if a Snake stickies you, uthrow somebody.

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
i know....sadly **** just don't leave sometimes...i play both snake and mk....i can work on both sides of the omnigay. but really...we need to have a 1vs1 dude... you left when the pikachu didn't gtfo.

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
Oh woah that WAS you? Wait there was a time when I was red Marth/red Snake and an MK that was green, who did do the omni-gay right, although I messed it up occasionally : P. I think I posted about it before. YES 1vs1 has to happen, you have great tech skill as zmx said and were certainly fun to play against. I usually hang around the xat after school at 2:30 or on weekends, let me know if there's a specific time you can go on http://xat.com/chat/room/158124163/

ninjaalex

Smash Apprentice
Well, i'm happy to see you aren't bias, but I don't really think most puffs are trolls.

Pikmin1211

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pikmin1211
3DS FC
0044-3220-8865
Well.
I'm glad I'm Olimar / ICs most of the time.
I'll agree with thems Peach players randomly flipping out and attacking you.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Lol am I the only one that doesn't spam HIIIIIII?

Anyway not a bad sterotype, unless it means kirby players are annoying.... annoyingly good :awesome:

Top Bottom