• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step into a Virtual Reality! Mr. AR for ssb4! (Now with Miscellaneous things!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeanMan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Seanybobo2
3DS FC
2492-5096-7585

Mr. AR is the main character of the AR Games on the Nintendo 3DS. His moveset would be based around the different things from his games, a-like Mr. Game & Watch.

Standard A: Mr. AR would kick. If you kick 3 times, he does a ram with his head, because he has no arms.

Side A: He would do a complete ram with his head. Quickly, of course...

Down A: Mr. AR would place a random AR Card and it would damage the players who touch it.

Up A: Mr. AR would head ram a player upwards.

The B's:

B: He shoots an arrow with a bow from archery. Like link's, except much, much faster and has longer range.

Side B: He summons a Mackeral (The easiest fish to catch in Fishing) and can keep using it after one use, replace his A attack for 3 Hits.

Down B: He summons a Target from archery downwards.

Up B: He uses a random AR card to grab onto the ledge. Similar to Olimar's Up-B from Brawl.

Shield: He uses the Target from Archery as a shield.

Final Smash: He could summon the Dragon which has appeared in Archery and Fishing. The dragon would then proceed to bite players, except Mr. AR, of course.

His stage would be AR Games, exclusive to the 3DS version. It would scroll through the different games on a coffee table, with 3DS camera quality. If it was archery, you could gain items by hitting the targets. It would scroll by using the box that appears when AR Games actually changes games. The fishing one would make everything a watery texture, just not real water. The fishing rod would be a hazard. Another one would be the Globe, where you can (optionally) walk on it. If you walk on it enough, it will blow up.

Music:

Intro - A box opens and Mr. AR gets up. This is the box from AR Games when loading a game.

Taking Damage - Mr. AR's eyes become X's. You can see this in one of his poses while taking pictures.
Some taunts include:

Me :),

17/07/2014 - I've moved the update log to a spoiler, and made the Miscellaneous section.

16/07/2014 - The thread is born! Moveset and stage is done.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Mr. AR's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:

TheSeanMan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Seanybobo2
3DS FC
2492-5096-7585
Pupeteer and Zoner.

If your doing this to lots of support threads, go over to my Alph thread! :D

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I wouldn't think to support this, but then I saw pics and Mr. AR looked like a cute character. So now I support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom