• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

stealth raptor is trash

1nconspikuous

Smash Apprentice
(2nd vid) 1:00 - Bad DI, but amazing momentum cancel
k i've just recently started using GaW's bucket braking... is this uair>overB equivalent to the gaw bucket canceling? (cuz thats pretty sicc.) =)

oh and good job against oli. tough matchup. i usually end up with like 4 yellows and a purple against me, which sucks.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Remember stealth, the last thing Pikachu needs to do is lose a kill move.

Though I suppose if you're using one of them EXTREMELY sparingly, you... no, you should have at least 2 kill moves at the ready constantly.

One for air, and one for the ground. Thunder or Nair for aerial, and F-Smash or U-Smash for ground. MAYBE Dair and DSmash, but they don't have as much kill potential; and DSmash is easily escaped if you know where to DI.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i know i might not have alot of standing in terms of this but i think he did good maybe a little fsmash happy, but hey, who isn't, esp. you ussi :p

no idea vs olimar since i haven't played brawl in a long time but i would say that you skull bash alot(i'm assuming you meant something else?) and you should qac a little more for spacing, since alot of the time you run and (maybe mean to shield?) slide-turn-around, when you can qac away and turn that way too...just something to consider. Your pika has gotten alot better which makes me happy, maybe i'll start playing him again one day :D

also dtilt is okay

The Truth!

Smash Ace
I space with fsmash too. I find it more important then as a kill move.

You punish well but also not very well at the same time. At least thats what I see.
I meant to elaborate on this. This is what made me cringe the most. You seem to get off token grabs at low percents and sweet spot dodges to utilts, then you hardly do anything with them like a single uair or uthrow or fthrow with no follow up. And the only time you seemed to use nair was when you would run and use a jumping one, sometimes thats a good follow up. lol I guess i wasnt as elaborate as i could have been.

gallax

Smash Hero
you all should read my section in the guide that kaylo just put up. i have a section in their about spacing with the fsmash in the defensive guide.

Top Bottom