• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Staying De-Synched

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
Hi, I'm just got brawl and I've picked two mains: Mr.Game & Watch and Toon Link. I've decided to make the Ice Climbers my third main. BUT I CANT STAY DE-SYNCHED!! I get soo frustrated! I've tried looking for guides on how to stay apart, but I could'nt find any. Can anyone teach me a way to remeber the rhythm?

Also, do you need to be de-synched to do chaingrabs such as the N-Fair, P-Grab?

kock

Smash Rookie
that's easier said than done but Nintendogs is right. IC's won't be just an easy pick up if you really want to play them to their potential. you'll probably need to practice more with them than any other character so become proficient. but once you get good they are really fun

Elliot Gale

Smash Ace
It's impossible and impractical to stay desynced the whole time. I absolutely LOVE the desync game, but even then I know it has limits. The cool part is, though, that you can approach OR camp with these things; it's entirely up to you.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
The best way to desync is using grabs, which in turn, become chain grabs

Top Bottom