• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Statment from Mercury203

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury203

Smash Rookie
I would like to clear things up as people here on Smashboards as well as Gamefaqs and Resetera are accusing me of being Zipzo's alt. I am not. I am simply here to talk about smash and I posted in the discussion. I think that Zipzo should have not exaggerated when posting here, but he did have a legit way to play the game. Doxxing him and bringing unrelated political beliefs into the discussion is unacceptable. That is all.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
This topic is probably gonna be locked soon but I wanna ask a few questions.

1. Was he REALLY doxxed? I didn’t agree with his stances on certain topics but if it’s true, whomever doxxed him is stooping to his level if not lower

2. You mean Zipzo right? There’s another member here named Zippo who had nothing to do with all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom