• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Statesboro/Savannah -area Lurkers

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
If you're near there, we need to network.

I'm going to be located on the outskirts of the Georgia Southern campus, for a better idea of my location.

PM or respond here if you're interested.

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Hi. I live in Savannah and have recently grown dismayed with this area's lack of players and isolation. If either of us can make the drive, we should definitely smash together.

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
The Boards appear to be back -- Kaddy found me via Facebook anyway, but if there are others in the area, and you're looking for Smash, say something!

Redrooster1492

Smash Rookie
We're here and about -- will you been available only during the summer?[/quote said:
I am going to only be in Savannah for the summer, but I am actually from Statesboro. I live in Athens right now though. It'd be legit to come down and join y'all. I won't really be free in May, but June and July I should be able to play bout every week or two.

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
Well, depending on how my personal life goes, I'd be glad to host you whenever I am available -- otherwise, I think I saw you join our FB group, so as long as you aren't afraid to be vocal in your interests and give people a little heads up, I'm sure you'l find some players regularly.

Redrooster1492

Smash Rookie
Alright thanks!! and yea I joined it the other day.

Alright, cool. I just joined this network, so I am trying to figure everything out. I am definitely down to play smash sometime. I am on St Catherines island right now but will be in savannah again in june and july. Definitely need to hook up and play some!!

Last edited:

AS Money

Smash Lord
I just moved to Pooler, just outside of Savannah, and am looking for people to play. Is there anyone nearby?

AS Money

Smash Lord
Ok , I made a request to the group. I do prefer melee but atleast pm is better than brawl

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
Ah, you must be that one guy. You can disregard the FB message -- I have been kinda busy and not linking information as well as I could be.

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
There's apparently a newer Savannah Melee community, growing.

if you join either Eagle Smash (Georgia Southern) or Savannah Smash Group on Facebook, I'm sure you'll have an easy time of finding meet ups.

Eagle Smash will be fairly dead during the summer, just as a heads up.

Top Bottom