• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Staten Island Smash?

kernalarge

Smash Rookie
Any tourneys/Smashers in or close to Staten Island? I just recently got into the smash scene, and im trying to find others to play with. Currently in high school, so traveling far may be an issue, so its a very tight area of where i can go to.

infomon

Smash Scientist
You should ask in the Atlantic North regional zone:
http://smashboards.com/forums/atlantic-north.90/

There's a (sigh) facebook group where a lot of the NJ/NYC smash discussion / event planning happens. There are many of us looking for people to smash with from all around the boroughs that occasionally post threads and try to meet up etc. But for the most part smashfests/tournaments seem to be run regularly by a few venues around the city.

As for SI-specific, I've seen posts here and there of someone in SI looking for other smashers, so hopefully you find pplz.

I'm in downtown brooklyn but only play brawl nowadays, and just in prep for smash4 at this point.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Sick of trying to get my friends into smash and I googled "smash bros staten island". I go to CSI btw. I'm not insanely good but I know enough about the game to hold my own.

LiamQuantum

Smash Rookie
Sick of trying to get my friends into smash and I googled "smash bros staten island". I go to CSI btw. I'm not insanely good but I know enough about the game to hold my own.
Hey, I’m also looking for a place to go for Smash Ultimate, I don’t have a lot of friends to play with and would love to fine a place in the SI area to play

Top Bottom