• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Staten Island/Brooklyn/South Jersey Players?

dyl0n

Smash Rookie
Joined the boards last night in hopes to finding some people in my area and help me train. I live in Staten Island NY on the south shore closer to South Jersey (Sayreville, Old Town, Woodbridge etc), attend Kingsborough Community College in Brooklyn so I'm always out there during the school year. I don't know a single soul on this island that actually plays the game technically, let alone competitively. I'm brand new so I'm really looking to find somebody I can train with and study the game. Playing against lvl 8-9 CPUs and watching videos can only do so much lmao. If theres anybody out there that's near me I'd love to meet you and get the ball rolling!

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm looking for guys that play Melee but I'm also very interested in starting Project M!

Thanks.

Last edited:

dyl0n

Smash Rookie
Thanks for those Facebook pages.

Also, are you sure you don't mean north jersey?
Well I'm closer to MIddlesex County, so I guess it's Central Jersey, I've been told it was south. North Jersey to us is Newark, Elizabeth, etc., which is also about 30-45 mins away but not nearly as close as the places I stated earlier.

Top Bottom