• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft II

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Who else is eagerly awaiting this **** as much as I am. After 4 million years in production when do you think this will actually come out?

Discuss?

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
marty the champion of all things balanced hating on starcraft

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
starcraft was pretty much the best RTS of its time and still one of the best. Im worried they will mess the game play up, but who am I kidding Blizzard is pretty amazing at keeping something good a good thing.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
starcraft was pretty much the best RTS of its time and still one of the best. Im worried they will mess the game play up, but who am I kidding Blizzard is pretty amazing at keeping something good a good thing.
Yeah, i have faith in Blizzard keeping it a good game and stuff but it just blows having to wait this long with no set release date for SC2 (any of the 3 installments)or even Diablo 3.

I started playing again like a month or so ago just to kinda get back into it and forgot how much fun it was. It makes me want this to come out even sooner.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
and the thing about blizzard is they dont like to release a game until the really and truly think its ready unlike a certain company (nintendo). Thats why they only have a few series. They are all quality. Starcraft 64 excluded from this.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Did you all know that Blizzard is planning on releasing StarCraft 2 a grand total of three times (one for each race)? Terrans come first!

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
Zerg look the weakest from what i've seen. I really hope this game doesn't let me down like my other competitve sequels.

Top Bottom