• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

StarBot, Coder at Training! (and Smash in general)

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
GOODMORING Smash Boards!

Hi and Hello, my name Is StarBot and I'm really bad with introductions. :079:

I'm 13 year old dude who just got started with the Smash series a few year ago with Brawl and love every second of it and I'm very excited for the next one for Wii U and 3DS.

The main reason why I joined is because I'm sick of Miiverse I'm a big fan of the games and I wanna talk to both casual and competitive players alike...

I don't really have a main of any of the games because
  • I have never played 64 (I was not born at the time)
  • I have never played Melee (I was almost 1 year old at the time, however if Melee ever gets a Virtual Console release, I might pick it up to see what I was missing)
  • I don't have a main in Brawl, because I don't remember much about it.
  • I don't have a main in PM, because I'm still trying to set it up and configuring it.
  • I don't have a main in SBB4, because the game isn't out yet! :p
I got here form a other forums like Facepunch and MLPForum

No I never went to a tournament in my life, but would like to join to one, just to try something new for once
I'm a pretty creative person
I'm teaching myself how to code and how to make video games.
I'm also teaching myself about animation.
I'm socially awkward
I'm a fan of Anime
I'm not very talkative

And that all I can write about myself....
So... Yeah... :079:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the forums, StarBot. Do you have any favorite Nintendo series/franchises and characters in particular that you're looking forward to trying out in Smash 4?

S3OL

Smash Rookie
NNID
S3OL-001
For somebody not very good with introductions, that was a pretty good one! Hey dude, welcome!
I only joined yesterday myself so I'm pretty much in the same boat as you.

Nice to see that you're doing something productive with your time too! (coding)
I'm in college currently and I study IT but having done much done much coding yet.

Hope you settle in well here and make a whole bunch of friends/rivals.

Top Bottom