• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starbomb (WARNING!! EXPLICIT MATERIAL)

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
"Starbomb is the eponymous debut studio album by American comedy supergroup Starbomb, composed of Leigh Daniel Avidan and Brian Wecht of American comedy duo Ninja Sex Party and Flash animator and internet personality Arin Hanson (also known as "Egoraptor"), also known from Game Grumps. Starbomb brings together the sexually provocative music stylings of NSP and the video game-based humor of Egoraptor." - Wikipedia

So yeah. I basically started listening to the album on Youtube, and fair warning: once you listen to it, you can never stop! Like the synopsis says it is rather provocative, at times very much so, but songs like the one linked below are just hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC3TtYZxspQ

Here's a playlist (Note: It has an Audiosurf video that has most, if not all, the songs from the album):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFiaz6gR1sKeXJDjcJDZuMGWA10yIuA84

Last edited by a moderator:

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
My favorites are Luigi's Ballad, Dangerous to Go Alone, Ryu vs. Ken and Crashervania, though Plot of FFVII is pretty good, too.

Spennicus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
groovysmithy
3DS FC
2750-1131-0443
It's Dangerous To Go Alone is the greatest track on the album, hands down. I love NSP, I love Egoraptor, and I love this brilliant combination of the two. Starbomb rules!

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
I love Regretroid from the bottom of my heart. So catchy.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I really can't get behind Starbomb, to be honest. I could see why people would like it, but that Mario song they did completely turned me off from it.

Deviddo

Smash Journeyman
Top 3 for me:
  1. It's Dangerous to Go Alone
  2. Luigi's Ballad
  3. Crasher-Vania
Honestly, aside for maybe Regretroid, I'm not a big fan of any of the other tracks, and to be honest, I don't understand why almost every single one has to involve a sexual innuendo.
(Hypocrisy, considering what my favorites are, I know.)

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I like It's Dangerous To Go Alone and Regretroid the best. Hell, I'm listening to the latter right now.

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
Its Dangerpus to go alone, Crashervania, Ryu Vs Ken, and Mega Marital Problems are my faves,
also has anyone seen the smash music vid yet??

littleuniverse

Smash Cadet
It's Dangerous To Go Alone is the greatest track on the album, hands down. I love NSP, I love Egoraptor, and I love this brilliant combination of the two. Starbomb rules!
Hey you watch the game grumps! :D

But Nsp and Starbomb are pretty awesome! I like luigis ballad, dangerous to go alone, and smash!

Prepare_Yourself

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3067-6422-0231
Crasher-Vania, Ken vs. Ryu, Sonic's Best Pal, The Simple Plot of Metal Gear, and Smash! Even though I like so many, I gotta say I prefer Ninja Sex Party.

Top Bottom