• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Wars:Food Wars; A Galactic Star Wars Spoof

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
hmmmm......interesting, well, I usually put it onto Quick Reply, but that sounds cool
What'd you mean by Title? Oh! That reminds me, can you change the title of the thread, I mean, Food Wars sounds boring....

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Yet again, i am sorry for double posting, but the rules say it doesn't matter if I'm posting more of the story, so here goes

EpIsOdE tWo: ThE cAbBaGe WaRs

Chapter I:

His lightsaber glimmered as the hot beating sun shone upon it….
It was a cold day, a day of vengeance for one man….
This man wanted money, gold, and riches….
This man would do anything for such valuables….
Anything at all….
….
This mans name is….

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

“Come quickly, there is not time to loose”
“Of course master, do you wish to drive?”
“This is no time for jokes Anakin”
“Fine, fine, okay, so who’s going to drive?” replied Anakin
“Um, I will”
“If you wish Padme, but you must hurry, we are wasting valuable time!”
“Okaaaaaaay, Mr. Important Obi-Uno” ignorantly said Padme
“GET INTO THE SHIP NOW!!!!!!!!!!” Screamed Obi at the top of his lungs “AND NEVER CALL ME UNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

They all got in the ship, Padme driving, Anakin on the passengers side. Obi in the back, and The evil spy in the trunk, listening to everything they say or do.

“I think I ought to tell you, we have to get to the meeting immediately….”Obi said, “we have to know more about the bounty hunter…”

‘A ship flew by them at high speed, with the bounty hunter, they ignored it. They landed.

“Now Anakin, I want you to guard the princess” Obi told him “I’ll be getting to the meeting on the floor below”

“Ok, master….”Anakin replied, Obi left the room, “baiter” Anakin said, for, um, no apparent reason

“So princess, now what?”
“Hmmm….I dunno, I’m kinda tired, ya know”
“…. So I just have to stand around and do nothing for a couple hours”
“Oh no, not nothing, something…”
“…???”
“Look, yo, this ain’t to hard to figure out, hurry up”
“…You aren’t serious are you, I can’t do that, you’re the princess, that just wouldn’t be right”
”…yo, yo, I aint playin’ dawg, ya know that I’m supposed to be ta one that says that yo”
“Yeah, I know, your point”
“My point, yo, is that I think yo awesome, and yo think I’m awesome, dawg”
“…Ok…”

…Now to Obi…

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, cried Obi
“gaaahh! Stop YELLING”cried some dude with authority
I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS, yelled Obi
I WILL NOT ------- STAND FOR THIS, taunted Quis Ghost
I HATE YOU, yelled Obi
---- YOU, yelled Quis Ghost
HOW CAN YOU TAKE OVER INNOCENTS LIKE THIS, yelled Obi
HOW CAN YOU MOTHER ------- TAKE OVER OTHER MOTHER ------- LIKE THIS” yelled Quis Ghost
AND WILL YOU SHUT UP QUI, YOU’RE DEAD, AND AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, yelled Obi
AND I WLL ****ING GO AWAY CUZ IM DEAD, AND YOU AREN’T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE EITHER ------, YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE GOING UPSTAIRS, CHECK ON THOSE TWO THAT ARE ------- AND BEAT UP THE BOUNTY HUNTER, yelled Quis Ghost, who then left
BY GOD, ive never heard anyone curse like him, I’m glad he died so early in episode I, oh, right, the bounty hunter”

…Now to the Lovebirds…

“wait, I hears some peeps coming, yo, get into ta bathroom, yo” whispered Padme
“oh, jeez, I just took off my shirt”said Anakin
“hurry up Ani, they can’t see you like that”cried Padme

Anakin rushed into the bathroom, where he could get his clothes on without anyone seeing, out in the bedroom, the window burst open and a man came through. Obi heard this and rushed up the 947,065,348,975,632,951 stairs to Padme’s room.

This man…His lightsaber glimmered as the hot beating sun shone upon it…as it rose
It was a cold day, a day of vengeance for one man…
This man wanted money, gold, and riches…and a girlfriend
This man would do anything for such valuables…
Anything at all…
….
This mans name is… Jango Feet
….to be continued…

Yes! It is a joke that it is a hot day and a cold day…

There! I might be able to update AGAIN today....but prob. only if someone responds...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well seeing as you do spend some time writing the story might as well go advanced hey?

And to change the title go to the first post and click go advanced... you should be able to see where you can edit it from there.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
A couple things....

What Do You think of Episode II so far?

How Do You Change the size of what you write? I've seen you and other people make it HUGE!!!!

What You Said About Changing the title didn't work, but I found a different way!

I'm bored, I might not bother updating for a few days, but I might, so, whatever, plus I ught to write Episode II before posting anymore....

ummm.....remember, if you have any ideas about the story or what the title could be, then private message me!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You see when you go advanced and all those tools... yhea the one with the numbers is the size one.

And great so far keep it up ; )

(And when you edit the first post and go advanced its the title of the message that changed the title of the thread)

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Testing 1...2...3...

Wierd, that wasn't there before......hmmmm.....wierd?

HoW Is ThIs FoR WiErD?

Lol, that was so chilish, but I wanted to see what it came out as....

So no ideas for a title....hmmm....we both cant think of any then....:urg:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The one you got already is good... but shouldn't you put a ";" where the coma (After food wars) in the title is?

Top Bottom