• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Fox Command

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
I tried searching it up but didnt see a thread on the game
What do you people think of it?
For me, I was very dissapointed because I heard it was like Star Fox 64 but the only thing that was like SF64 was that Fox was in his arwing again unlike Adventures or Assault.
So do any of you think it was good or bad?

Cless

Smash Champion
I thought it was pretty good. I was satisfied with it. The multiple endings were nice, and the gameplay was good enough. I didn't go into it expecting it to be like SF64, so maybe I wasn't as harsh on it, but you play almost entirely with the touch screen. How could you compare it to SF64? Plus, it was in all range mode the whole time.

Rodent23

Smash Cadet
WiFi sh**s me to tears on it. The single player was good but there wasn't much left after getting all the endings. I had to go through twice because my file was erased after the first. I didn't like it being completely all range mode either. If they do another Starfox DS, make it a 64 port or at least more 64 like.

Apart from that though it wasn't too bad. Not too great either though.

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
The reason I dont like the game was because you had to take turns and there was time limit. The reason I wanted it to be like SF64 was because I thought I was going to be flying through cities and planets shooting down enemies & bosses not flying around in circles everytime I get the chance.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I didn't really like the game, some levels are really hard to beat (Star Wolf levels - they run away and hide and you die because the time limit is your fuel, really stupid idea if you ask me) and i don't really like the whole "draw a line into the enemies" idea. Online isn't really that fine, the game is worth beating once and then never touching away (as ive done), I prefer StarFox 64 and StarFox Assault over this game...

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
I own SFC. Honestly, for a DS game, the graphics are pretty great. if your into the Star Fox universe, the story is magnificent and all the major characters from all the Starfox games come back in this. Really if you have a DS and now that it's like 30, I'd recommend it completely. The online mode is fun too!

But yeah, Starfox 64 is better. Starfox Original? Eh...not so much. And, it is DEFINITELY better than Adventures.

Top Bottom