• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Standard Update for Standard Combos

F

Falcofucker

i dont know about peach anymore…i used to like her but i think shes a pothead

M

Master Makoku

What has been going on here? OH and thanks guys for the E3 thing. Sry it took me awhile to get back just been getting some fresh air. Your funny as always CJ. Stupid DR wright.

C

CJ

Who erased my comment? Anyway yeah I am pretty funny. What’s up haven’t seen you in a while. Um this new combo idea is cool but is it really needed. I like it.

M

Master Makoku

All game factorys for the gamecube have been shut down. Or switched to wii factorys. No more games are coming out for the gamecube. Yes the single button combo is pointless. But whatever.

C

CJ

Hey Master have you seen the part about Meta Knight that’s wicked. Yeah They don’t have a single gamecube game announcement.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think this can be a much bigger impact on Brawl, but not as big as if wavedashing is in Brawl or not, as such. O, and I don;t play the GC, since the Wii si backwards compatible, but I play GC games!

Top Bottom