• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stairway Toys Biweekly tournaments. Middle GA

chosen maverik

Smash Rookie
Stairway toys, in Macon Georgia, is hosting bi-weekly tournaments.
Tournaments are double elim with prize based on participation.
Entry Fee is 8 dollars
this is a new thing for us so if there are any issues with the way the tournament is being run please give suggestions on how to make things go smoother.

For those of you who have been to stairway before, but havent been in awhile, stairway toys has moved locations. it is now located on mercer university drive in the plaza with the sock shoppe and el sombrero mexican resturant.
The new address is 3555 mercer university drive

Stairwaytoys.com for further information. again the listed address is wrong because we have moved into a larger store.

Tournaments are held on Saturdays at 2 o'clock. please arrive at least a half hour early to register(late entries will not be accepted). The next tournament will be held on February 27th and every other week from there on.

Right now we are a somewhat small tournament, but we hope to grow and expand into other games and weekly events.

Stages used in the tournament will consist of:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's island
Smashville
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza

Keep posted here for more tournament information including (but not limited to):
Noteable players
tournament brackets
Cancelations (i live in athens and drive down to macon to run the tournaments. Please understand if i cant make it one week)
special things we are doing with the tournaments.

chosen maverik

Smash Rookie
The tournament on the 27th was canceled due to lack of participation. the next tournament will be scheduled for march the 13th. Please make an effort to join us and enjoy brawl. also the entry fee has been changed to 8 dollars

chosen maverik

Smash Rookie
The next tournament is slated for the 27 of march. Jfiya won the last tournament as usual; however i would like to see some competition for him. Also, i have been known to stay up all night practicing for a tournament, but that means im gonna be there and not sleep through it after several calls and txt messages

Top Bottom