• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages that you wish were in Vanilla Project M

Slashy

Smash Lord
I just really hope the PMBR decides to put in Mewtwo2000's Princess Peach's Castle (the melee one that he is currently working on, not the 64 one). That stage may not be great for any sort of serious match, but it was an enjoyable friendlies map due to the comfortable size and not too potent gimmicks.

I miss Great Bay and Pokefloats too, but those seem harder to recreate (like coding in the popping of Tingle's balloon and the sheer number of models probably needed for Pokefloats).
I'd prefer the Mario Kart Wii version due to the updated visuals

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Sir Combee Pokefloats would be hard to make I'm sure. Speaking of Brawl- and + stage tweaks I am really surprised the PMBR hasn't tweaked a lot of the stages with hazards in order to make them more balanced and playable

Top Bottom