• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages That Would Be Good Bases For Emissary Levels

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
After seeing the advent of Frigate Orpheon, I'm beginning to think that some of these stages can be drastically-and-not-so altered for Subspace Emissary levels.

For example, players could be running through the Frigate, battling space pirates, and the Parasite Queen would be a boss on a modified version of the Frigate Orpheon stage.

Anyone else have ideas?

SamusLord

Smash Cadet
Not pointing my beam to the back of your head >
Ice climbers: the level would involve climbing up the opposite side of the mt. than where the summit descent. Don't worry, when I say "climb" i mean nothing like the old ice climber stage from melee. Instead, the screen moves along with you, and you go diagonallyThe summit would entail a boss fight, or fight vs. an unlockable PC.
Norfair: The norfair background is on throughout the level, which will be constructed of the norfair platforms and there would be occasional lava falls. Come to think of it.... this level could be ice climber style, except horizontal. It would end at the norfair stage with a battle w/ ridley as either a PC (I RLY hoped for his PC-ership) or boss.
shadow moses: winding metal passages with spotlights that can trigger waves of primid or other enemies, and should end with a battle vs. some metal gear.
Pictochat: just waves and waves of primid or doodled-characters before a boss fight vs
dun, dun, duh... the stylus! XD it pokes you and draws junk to damage you.

edit: wow that sig... incredibly insightful... d*mn straight... d-samus and ridley ftw =)

Top Bottom