• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages for Bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.

herpyderpherper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
trjcchapple
I created this thread because i feel stages can help or hurt Bowser A LOT in this game, proof of this is i remember my first online tournament i chose an omega vs a link and link was camping me so hard he even had a tent set up, anyway heres my two coins about Bowser on Delfino Plaza. I feel he does very well on this stage due to it changing constantly, its small size and the platforms, this help Bowser not be zoned as well as comboed, but some of the transition areas are great for him as well, the first being the 3 islands with the water. This area is great for Bowser because it allows him to have a lagless down b and dair, and dair can spike even through water as well as the water catches him, the islands also are all very small, so Bowser can usually get a fortress or flying slam, next is the big island, this area is also great for Bowser because it also has the water, again allowing lagless dairs and down b s, the top of the tower with the giant shine is great because you can get kills ridiculously early because the blast zones are very close to the platforms, meaning an ftilt, flying slam or up b can kill earlier, then the area where you're on the rooftops, this area does have walkoffs, meaning the blastzone is incredibly near the stage, allowing for early kills from fthrow or bthrow, ftilt can also KO at low percentages here, the last area with the river is basically the same, I would probably rate Delfino Plaza 9 klaws out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom