• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Striking App

Are you going to use the app?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Geras

Smash Rookie
NNID
GerassN
Well, it's been some time since I've wanted to have something like this. Download link below, only for Android.

For a long time, I've wanted my friends to get into competitive Smash, but one of the things that just makes them say "**** it, let's go to Final Destination" is the lack of a proper way to strike and ban stages. I was thinking about making a tournament with my friends, but this thought came to my mind and I thought "How can I solve it?", and so I thought "A stage striking Android app!". So, I spent a few hours today trying to learn how to make an app, and I managed to pull it off! The app lets you strike and ban the starter stages, and ban the counter picks. Pretty simple.

It's my first ever app, so leave your comments below with your feedback. I hope that it helps to ease the process of stage striking for you!

P.S: I can't upload it to the Play Store, but I'll keep updating here if it needs to.

Current version: 1.0.3
See changelog below

Download Here (MEGA)
Mirror (Drive)

YOU NEED ADOBE AIR TO RUN IT

Changes in version 1.0.2:
  • Changed design
  • Added reset button

Changes in version 1.0.3:
  • Changed design
  • Added step-by-step button, with random generator to know who picks first.

Last edited:

Benoas

Smash Cadet
Great app, thanks for your hard work!

As a suggestion, it would be pretty cool to have the ingame stage icons in the app

Last edited:

Geras

Smash Rookie
NNID
GerassN
Great app, thanks for your hard work!

As a suggestion, it would be pretty cool to have the ingame stage icons in the app
I was actually thinking of that in the beginning, but I thought to use text because the stage icons are too colorful, and on a small screen might be hard to identify. I could try the icons on the next build, and I'm working to add a step-by-step guide in the same screen.

Geras

Smash Rookie
NNID
GerassN
Updated app to v1.0.3. Link and details on the main post.

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
pretty cool app, although what if some people use a different starter stagelist? or different counter pick stages, there are a lot of different rulesets in sma4sh right now, it would be cool if we had the option to change them. Some might want dreamland as a starter instead of lylat, and lylat as one of the counter picks.

Top Bottom