• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage specific suicide throws.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I went to training mode recently and used the hovering platform on smashville to up-throw my opponent, and when I came down, the platform moved away, resulting in a throwcide.
Is there any more stage specific kirbycides that anyone knows about?

BluBone313

Smash Cadet
on skyworld, if u grab someone and go up on the bottom cloud in the right corner, it'll be a kirbycide. (but to do it i think the hard floor has to be on the top cloud)

Dpete

Carnifex
3DS FC
0834-1794-6801
Edit: **** double post.

To make this constructive, isn't there an Up-Throw KO trick on Shadow Moses Island when next to the wall? I know I've seen a video of it, but I can't find it again.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I had a fleeting u-throw glitch on Frigate Orpheon once, except nobody was able to replicate it.

PmanX

Smash Rookie
It's possible on the level of Snake... But Kirby don't die, only the opponent.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
i dont think you can do a throwcide on smashvill i tried it a bunch of times. didnt work for me.

but on yoshis island when the support ghost comes up when its going down the best is a downthrow since it keeps them the longest.

Top Bottom