• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Select Screen Swap Secrets (N64 Gameshark Pro)

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Lol but you haven't even decompressed it or even know what the game is compressed in.
You have NOT found models.
Do you have any idea how messy the internal files of the games are?
gross
Stop trolling.

Last edited:

SSJ Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I have a nice workshop somewhere in the depths of the Kirb's harddrive. The onus is on you now, telling me what I have done. Fallacy much?

Very messy. It's a good thing I'm like the brainchild of some sort of Kirbonic synthesis that came from Einstein and Feynman.

Die? You want me to die over the presumption of trolling? Are you perhaps, a clinical sociopath?

SSJ Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Ah, I see. It's jealousy of my superior abilities. It's hard I know, you feel my grace it is hard to bear. I would expect a video by December, so you can rightfully **** your pants in the name of Kirbonics.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Wrong. I actually hacked in Mewtwo into smash 64.
Look.

Are you jealous?

SSJ Kirby

Smash Apprentice
Why would I be? Clearly a doctored photo. Clearly incomparable to my elite skills as a programmer. Please refrain from being so juvenile.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Why would I be? Clearly a doctored photo. Clearly incomparable to my elite skills as a programmer. Please refrain from being so juvenile.
My photo is not doctored srry it duesnt need medical help i put mew2 in the game kthx
WILL UPLOAD IN DECEMBER OK

SSJ Kirby

Smash Apprentice
You can tell by the fact the graphics are mismatched, you didn't edit the border, and didn't anti alias. Nor is the perspective skewered correctly. So many flaws. It's okay. Maybe once I realize the Super Fantastical Kirby Edition of Smash 64, you'll learn a thing or two?

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
You can tell by the fact the graphics are mismatched, you didn't edit the border, and didn't anti alias. Nor is the perspective skewered correctly. So many flaws. It's okay. Maybe once I realize the Super Fantastical Kirby Edition of Smash 64, you'll learn a thing or two?
yes senpai mtech me

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT
a

Last edited by a moderator:

bb010g

Smash Cadet
SSJ_Kirby: In all seriousness, it would be cool if you could get those Thwamp files uploaded.

Top Bottom