• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage idea- Zant final fight

Yah. Like in the game, Link and Zant fight against each other and they warp through the stages they fought in before. You start on a platform in Zant's castle. Zant will be a stage hazard. He swings his blades at you the he warps you to the forest temple. *note- Zant will always be with you in this stage* Diababa pops out and shoots out his acid ooze while Zant still attacks. Soon, you teleport to the Goran Mines where you fought Dangoro. It is an unstable stage where Dangoro is rolling around, moving the stage. Soon, you get transported to Lakebed Temple. Morpheel is under you and he pops out damaging anyone in its way. Then you appear where you fought Ook the Baboon. The stage will be several logs where you can wall jump. Then, you appear in Yeta's bedroom where Blizetta is floating, freezing anyone in an area, like Articuno. Then you get transported to Castle Town, where the players and Zant remain He pops out randomly spin attacking recklessly. Soon, he transports you to the forest temple where the process begins again.

Zant is like King Bulbin- he comes to on to the stage randomly and attacks anyone. Most of the time, he shoots energy beams from the background.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Well... i am unsure about this being in brawl but is still a great idea...
first of though if this is in Brawl... the non Zant bosses mentioned probably wont be there... Why? Sakurai likes to imitate things as close as it can get to the original game... but the over all concept of the stage is resonable though... however a stage with too many stage hazards might turn into a pain...

And from today we learned that Sakurai is implying 180 degree stages... (Woot Metroid Prime implecation!!!) So this can promote the ideas for the Zant Fight stage...
Yeah. Usually, the stages would turn a lot, and would make gameplay even more fun. Even if this stage does not come into production, I guess we can make it on Create a Stage......

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
ya, mythos was a character from TOS but it was spelled Mithos. I used the actual word, which means legend, or legendary.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I actually really like this idea, I'm just not sure about two TP stages getting in. I get the impression they're trying to rep different games for each universe. Look at Metroid for example (Norfair from the Zero Mission or Super Metroid and Frigate from Prime), even Mario with Mario Kart and Delfino Plaza from Sunshine.

While I like the idea, I just don't think it's likely due to this reason.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... Zant was hilarious when I fought him in TP so this would be a great stage even though it has stage hazards...

(stubbing someones toe with a giant spike ball with chains?)

Top Bottom