• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Expansion Set with P:M 2.6

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help, or if I am better off going to Customized Content. I apologize in advance in case I was wrong about posting here.

I've been using this collection of stages with P:M for a while now, and it's been a blast. However, it's built for 2.5b. When I tried to transfer everything over to use it with 2.6 this morning, I was able to get everything else to work except maintaining the larger stage selection screen. It's supposed to look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/1BznaJI.jpg

but instead it uses the regular format. By the way, the stage expansion set can be found here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/co..._new_smash_bros_try_out_this/?sort=confidence

I was able to isolate the problem to the RSBE01.gct file in "codes", since it would remove Meta Knight's selection icon, but show the proper stage selection screen if I used the file from the expansion set.

What I hope to do is allow both preferred selection screens to appear in the same file. If someone could help me do that, and show me how to do it myself so I don't have to ask each time a character is released, that would be awesome.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
just wait until he updates it to 2.6 I did the same thing this morning with the same outcome. please be patient, He has told me he is working on it and he will release it as soon as he can

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Since you seem to be in contact with the creator, would you be able to let me know once he updates the file? I doubt he's going to post back in the original thread.

Top Bottom