• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage builder question

Baddest bih

Smash Cadet
I haven’t got 3.0 yet and I was wondering if the custom stages are allowed to be shared online with other players. I was wondering what if somebody made something offensive like racial slurs. Is there a report feature? With you being able to draw like in super Mario maker people have made some rather “interesting” insults

Gamer Cube

Smash Apprentice
You an upload your stages online if you have nintendo online. Also, Nintendo is trying to clean the maps, because some people posted some sexual content and inappropriate maps, but be aware that you might run into some racial or suggestive content if trying to download stages. There isn't currently a way to report maps, I believe. Hope this helped! :b:

Last edited:
Top Bottom