• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Builder = epic win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kratosaurion2007

Smash Rookie
Wow. Just...wow. This is a phenomenal update, to kick off the week even. And you know what's more exciting? We still have about 3 months until we actually get the game and he's revealed ALL of this. Uhhh....what's left? What could be better than this to hold back until the MONTH BEFORE the release???

If this game doesn't sell better than most games ever created, I will truly be disappointed. Easily the game of 2008. Easiest $50 that I will EVER spend. I think we all are going to be incredibly surprized about the actual game, that someone is going to get hurt.

I can't wait to see the next update.

Michael Blaine

Smash Apprentice
My fears regarding this game have been silenced...for now. This is huge. The implications are indeed staggering.

JPW

Smash Ace
We're going to need a full on Smash Bros site or a blog. On how to create the perfect stages.

So if we see one we like, we can find the creator online hopefully and he can give us a insight, on how to do it.

I don't think a forum will be good enough. No offence.

We need something with news topics and everything.

Gee this update makes me want to jump on a plane to the US and wait in line like you guys.

I so hope Aussies get this by the end of February.

The thought of waiting any longer could kill me.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
This thread will be closed shortly~
Days like this are busy for the mods

But, yay for unlimited stages~~~:)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
OH CRAP!!! This will really change the way my Nexus operates! CURSES! *starts recoding*

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
how is it possible to have a game of this epicness. the one and only thing that could make it better, would be a mic and make it like xbox Live. but before i get ripped on for this i just want to say that i don't really even care. this game is SO freakin epic. to talk down on it would talking down a holy spirit. i can't take it people. I CAN'T TAKE IT!
This is more than a game........this, is everything...

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
how is it possible to have a game of this epicness. the one and only thing that could make it better, would be a mic and make it like xbox Live. but before i get ripped on for this i just want to say that i don't really even care. this game is SO freakin epic. to talk down on it would talking down a holy spirit. i can't take it people. I CAN'T TAKE IT!
This is more than a game........this, is everything...
YES. I CAN SEE IT NOW..

"Voice chat! Brawl comes with a special microphone, and you can now chat with friends as you Brawl!"

Duality

Smash Journeyman
This update was totally badass. I can't wait to make a stage thats just a big box so noone can die hahaha.

Nybb

Smash Journeyman
So if I make a stage that has walls on both sides and a complete ceiling with no holes anywhere, will the game explode?

EDIT: wow, beaten to that idea lol.

Really, this is 'win' in its truest form. This is a perfect compromise for casuals vs. competitives arguments about stages...now both groups get as many stages as they care to make.

I wonder how extensive the hazards are. Could I, say, take a permanent version of Metaknight's tornado move, stick it on a stage, and remake Hyrule Castle 64? :D

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Well, Sakurai just backed himself into a corner. Because with an update this Epic, if he pushes the release date again, some fans are going to have his head. Literally. *insert evil smile here*

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
YES. I CAN SEE IT NOW..

"Voice chat! Brawl comes with a special microphone, and you can now chat with friends as you Brawl!"
the only thing standing in their way is Nintendo themself. Yes, I said Nintendo. They are not letting first OR third party make mics. Nintendo is being WAY to overprotective. :(

Please Nintendo, let there be voice.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
People with this update I can now proudly say that Smash is not just a game... It's a freakin way of life.

Long live Smash bros. XD

Nothing can be better than this game not even Halo 3. (yeah I said it.)

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Wait a second... My scouter acting up!

The epicness of this update is over 7000... no 8000... OMG!!!! IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!! *Breaks scouter, Breaks Vageta's Scouter, Breaks Fox's scouter!!!, Breaks the Moon!!!*

TOO EPIC!!!

(sorry this had too be done XD)

Teben

Smash Apprentice
Wow.

ALL GAMES ARE SUDDENLY IRRELEVANT IN THE FACE OF BRAWL.

I hearby decree that production on all video game titles must IMMEDIATELY CEASE and all developers convene in tokyo japan to help finish brawl as soon as possible. WORK ON OTHER GAMES CAN BEGIN AFTER BRAWL HAS BEEN RELEASED.

Terrorcon Blot

Smash Journeyman
the only thing standing in their way is Nintendo themself. Yes, I said Nintendo. They are not letting first OR third party make mics. Nintendo is being WAY to overprotective. :(

Please Nintendo, let there be voice.
So you can hear the losing foes call you cheap? I'd rather play in silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom