• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Stage builder acting up

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
Just when I thought smash 4 couldn't get any worse, I can't even build a stage. Says "not enough free space so delete some **** you don't use". I deleted a whole bunch of stuff but still says same message. Damnit. This is one step back from brawl.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
A lot of things could be responsible for this problem. You might have too many replays, too many Mii fighters, or your equipment supply is very high. Check all the possible culprits whenever possible.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
On version 1.01, I had to delete nearly 200 replays just to create a second stage. In more recent versions, the stage builder seems to conflict with equipment and other things mentioned above, so it is highly likely that the developers made changes behind the scenes in this area during certain updates. Just don't be surprised if equipment mysteriously vanishes while adding new stages....

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
A lot of things could be responsible for this problem. You might have too many replays, too many Mii fighters, or your equipment supply is very high. Check all the possible culprits whenever possible.
I deleted a whole bunch of stuff like Stages mii fighters, replays, custom characters. I only have 1 Stage but says I don't have enough space. I think it's a glitch.

Top Bottom