• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSM's Signatures - You ask, I'll try it

SuperSmashMistress

Smash Cadet
Okayyyy...first off, I just got photoshop this weekend. I've made 2 practice sigs, this..

...being the first one. I accidently screwed up his hair, but oh well. I'll do better on requests. First time with PS 7..ever. And I want to hone on my skills..so, if you guys wanna give me some things to work on, I'd love to! ^^

My second sig is the one I'm using, by the way. <3

Oh, and, check me out at DeviantART

tappy

Smash Ace

For Tappy. =D I can adjust it if you would like. I'm still new at it..so, please don't be afraid to advise me.
i think it looks great:) really good job, is this the first time you've used photoshop or did u just have an older version?

tappy

Smash Ace
nice, the blur makes it look pretty good.

Yes, this is my first time even touching Photoshop. O_o I'm a big noob.
wow, your first time huh:) i've had photoshop 7.0 for like five months and i still dont know how to correctly make a sig....

saberhof

Smash Master
bohoo my PS doesnt work :cry:, well anyway, they are pretty good for your first, youv got a long way to go.

i recomend for more practice going here: guildinn.com, ;) im shure you will like it.

vericz

Smash Champion
hey
can i get one with a pic of falco and roy in it, background colors like the sig i have now or like the one in your 1st post, dark reds and black. my name vericz somewhere and smaller text that says What are the Odds.
thanks

Top Bottom